We're opening up some of our exclusive members only pages to our fans for FREE!
Simply give us a like on Facebook to see what's currently free! And don't forget to check back as we're frequently updating.
We're launching our new site soon. Get notified first + receive our latest special offers and discount vouchers.
Have we helped?
Say thanks with a donation!
The grounds upon which you may make representations are:
• That the alleged contravention did not occur – this is the most frequent ground and includes, incorrect signage and lineage, incorrectly completed Penalty Charge Notice, if you were not illegally parked, if the vehicle was exempt from the regulations, if you were loading where permitted, where the vehicle was correctly displaying a permit or pay and display ticket etc.
• you were not the owner of the vehicle at the relevant time – for example you had sold it.
• the vehicle was parked by someone in control of it without the owner's consent – for example it was stolen.
• the vehicle is owned by a hire firm who have supplied the name and address of the hirer;
• the penalty exceeded the amount applicable in the circumstances of the case – it may be that you are asked to pay the higher fine for a contravention which carries the lower penalty.
• there has been a procedural impropriety on the part of the Enforcement Authority – for example the penalty charge notice was not served within 28 days.
• the Traffic Order allegedly contravened is invalid;
• the civil enforcement officer was not prevented by some person from fixing the penalty charge notice to the vehicle or handing it to the person in charge of the vehicle. i.e the Pcn should have been placed on the windscreen.
• the penalty charge has already been paid.
Plus as aforementioned any compassionate or indeed any other ground that you would like the authority to consider.
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/penaltycharge
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/parkingtickets